Sunday 2 May 2010

37/365

A little update...I have been really busy these past two weeks because of the fashion show that is happening in less than a month! And for the past two weeks I have been sleeping for less than 7 hours a day and working more than 12...most of that time I spent in school sitting next to the printing machine and watching that nothing went wrong...

We have done a few photoshootings in between everything and here are some results..I will post them in seperate posts so it's more organized and easier to find  :)

Tie Vs. Woman
So first is the one that we did with Petra Nuzdorfer and Katarina Štamulak and was shot at the same day as the Definitely not my day series (few posts back)...What can I say...a kick ass photographer (that is photographing fashion for 4 months or sth!!!) and an awesome model that really knows how to show feelings and me :) Wouldn't change anything!

2 comments: