Sunday 30 May 2010

39/365

It's finally behind me! My very first fashion show :) And now I'm sick...

So many things happened I don't know where to start! I'm just gonna tell u sth about the show first.
It was actually a part of events on Ljubljana - world book capital 2010 and so the main topic was book. This was the end of a school project in which all the students participated, but the 1st and 2nd year only with 1 or 2 garments and we, the 3rd and final year, with 5-6.

My inspiration comes from Marocco and my diary from the trip. I collected photos and put them together to get new patterns and shapes. I digitally printed all the fabric and make simple clothes, so that the fabric really pops out.
After long long preparations D day came. It was crazy! I was nervous and the organization was a disaster! But it all ended well and the whole show was amazing!!

Thanks to Petra Nuzdorfer here is my collection :

4 comments: