Wednesday 20 October 2010

58/365

I suck at writing blog :) And I would like to apologize to those who read it, for not posting anything!

So here's what was going on since I wrote the last entry...
I decided to move in with my boyfriend and we are renovating the 1st floor in his parents house so we can live there. And I can't stop thinking about all rooms and floors, colors of walls, furniture,...there is actually a lot I could write about, but I just don't...and maybe it's time to start writing about it, not just sitting and doing nothing :)

So here is the floor plan of the flat...











We have a big kitchen and living room facing west (on the left side) and then huge master bedroom, a small computer and craft room, bathroom with utility and stairs. Altogether about 100 m2.

My inspiration for the interior are swedish homes with a lot of light, white colour and few darker items. Something like these photographs...


It's exciting and at the same time nerve wracking to design and build a home for yourself! I'm enyojing every moment, but I wish it would already be completed and I could finally move in! And I promise you I will keep posting how everything is developing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment