Wednesday 9 February 2011

pages

pinterest.com

One of my fav pages to find inspiration. I will be working on dresses for fairies and I am browsing through pages...and I just can't go past some things that I want/like/adore/etc.

I want to have my flat done already! It's been six months now! And I'm going crazy for not being there! So what I would like to do is to host a housewarming party! In this dress :





(The dress is made by the fab Alexander McQueen. Nothing more to say...)

That would be the formal wear and if I would decide to go for casual, I guess I would look like this :

(This picture is from anthropologie. I just discover this page through pinterest and it's going to my fav pages list!)

But to look like this I need longer hair :)


So that I could make myself some hair accessories :




And just to be sure that he really loves me...

(This necklace is sold on etsy for 18$.)

And then I would go ride my bike and let somebody else to do the cleaning :




In the evening I would lay into my bed....



(This was found here, also through pinterest.)

...and sleep like a baby!
(The cap was sold on etsy)

No comments:

Post a Comment