Thursday 10 February 2011

voyage voyage

At the end of the January I was in London for IMATS. It was so inspiring and just awesome! Most of the time I spend in Alexandra Palace, but as little free time as I had, I spend it to go to my favourite places. This time I also went to Portobello Road and I fell in love. I guess there really isn't a place in LDN that I wouldn't like.
It's obvious that I spend a lot of money right... I couldn't go there and not by tones of make up! Well in the end I didn't buy tones, just a few things...that were a bit expensive. [blush]

I loved Einat Dan's performance. She is just great artist, with few flaws, but I don't mind! I wish I could go to her class in June on Bodypainting festival, but it already full. [sad face] Google her! I won't paste pictures of her work here :)






No comments:

Post a Comment