Wednesday 17 March 2010

24/365

I would like to thank u all for voting for your favorite logo... but I'm not sure that this is "the one".. so I will keep developing it.. here is the one you voted for...

again thank you!

there is sth I would like to ask you..I would love to have a polaroid.. but not this new, digital one..I like the light and the texture... the old polaroid one 600 on film is just perfect :D


the problem now is that polaroid stopped making films... yes I know they are still available on ebay... but they all expire next year.. what then???

There is rumor that Lady Gaga is developing new Polaroid.. but will it be digital or on films??
Is it worth buying the one 600 now?



1 comment:

  1. yeah i think they will put two different cameras on market in mid 2010.
    first one is a self developing color film, and the other one will be a digital camera with a built-in color printer :)
    here is the gossip:
    http://www.engadget.com/2009/10/13/polaroids-one-step-film-camera-relaunching-in-2010-nostalgists/

    ReplyDelete