Monday 22 March 2010

26/365

Today I discovered this amazing page where you can load pictures of your parents before they were your parents...It's called My parents were amazing :) I know mine were… Well they still are actually (at least my mom, since my dad died)...So why not post their photos...

And this is how the hunt for old photos began... We have all old albums pack in a box and stored in attack... And I just couldn't resist going through all of them! I was soooooo cute when I was little!!! I had this curly brown hair that was usually in two ponytails and big rounded cheeks! hehe...but today is about my parents!





So here is my mum when she was young... I guess around 8? It's hard to imagine that our parents were young once, isn't it?

And these are my parents at 20-something at their wedding...They look like they are from dynasty! Behind them is my aunt - my mother’s sister and on the right my father’s uncle - who is about the same age as he is... Big families with a lot of children :)

2 comments:

  1. ful dobr ... sem si mal ogledu page in nekatere fotke/parents so prav vrhunske :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja res so eni prov hudi :) pa se tak starinski pridih imajo... sem kr nekej casa brskala po strani in si ogledovala fotke

    ReplyDelete