Monday 22 March 2010

27/365

what I wore today - going to dinner with my boyfriend

I love spring... It's getting warm, but not hot... birds are singing and flowers are blooming :) how romantic!
This spring I'm all about flower prints, blue color and light materials... And since I'm still a student also clothes from last spring will come in handy :)

So what did I wear today:
- shoes Zara
- tights Top Shop (from London)
- skirt from Camden Town (London)
- blouse Stradivarius
- trench H&M (my latest addition)
- bracelet H&M

Make up - soft eyeshadow (paris Berlin) with black mascara (Oriflame) to extend the lashes, pink blush (Coastal Sands) - very soft and pink lipstick (Oriflame), preferably matte  - this is a day make up, that I'm going to wear this spring... With some adjustments depending on the mood I'm in and the clothes and occassion.

5 comments:

  1. I hope he took you out somewhere nice! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ful dober stil,... malo spominja na to, kar je meni všeč :-) kje si dobila srajčko? in to oblekico?

    lp
    alja

    ReplyDelete
  3. matjazz_it was perfect :)

    AljaM_hvala, mas pa vse napisano gor kje sem kaj dobila (oblekca je iz Londona iz Camden Towna, srajčka pa iz Stradivariusa v Ljubljani)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uaaaau, hudo! Lajkam žabice!

    ReplyDelete