Thursday 14 January 2010

11/365

This is a review of my work in the past year...I started looking back on my blog and on my computer and I have realized I have done lots and lots!
I'm proud of myself! :)

January

The year started with an idea to make an exhibition with Oto Žan, the photographer :)
In school we had a photoshoot and I did the make up.. here are some photos and the dress I made for that photoshoot.
I also did make up for a movie, but unfortunately it was never completed :/

February

The search for models was on...
It was examination period so there wasn't much going on.

March


We did a photoshoot with Mikica and photographer Sašo Domijan. And with Laura and Oto Žan for my school project.

I think we also did one with Katarina and Andraž Blaznik in March..But I'm not sure..

April


We shot Geishas (all photos from the exhibition are here) and I went to London with Matej.

May

Somewhere between February and May we've done all photos for exhibition that took place on 13th May :)
I worked with Mikica and Sašo in Kolezija and with Lara and Andraž Blaznik in Maribor.

June

Lev Predan Kowarski - photographer and The MC Laren band (just two photos so this post isn't toooooo long:)
Sašo Domijan and the dancers (Mikica and her friends) were next and then Anže Godec with his models...next it was with Andraž Blaznik and Mikica and Dijana....and then with Matej Ograjenšek and Mikica and Dijana...and a music video for Mury Krasnik...even I was a model once!

July

I was working with Matej Ograjenšek and Diana, next it was with the Firts-finger.com team - Ciril Jazbec, Dragan Zlatanovič and Matjaž Tančič - for their web page... one of most interesting and exhausting photoshoots :) (I will do a post about it someday)

August


With Andraž Blaznik we did a photoshot in Jezersko...and with Maja Lazar for her fashion show/exhibition we shot a video with Barbara....that's it! I was lazy in August!

September

Again working with first-finger.com team in Osp, trip to Morroco with Matej, Maja Lazar and Alice Bossman fashion show/exhibition, first photo published in magazine Bazar...

October

Photoshooting with Andraž Blaznik under water, next it was with Mikica and Matej Ograjenšek, Klemen Globočnik Dreamality project, Kristina Lovko fashion show, photos published in Reader's Digest, assisting Luka for Miro Design catalogue

November

Miro Design fashion show, photoshoot dolls,...

December

Mladi oblikovalec fashion show


That's it! what a year! And this one started even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment