Sunday 3 January 2010

3/365

guess what! I went running today! it was so f****** cold! my throat still hurts :)


it's time for a new post...this one is tagged media...that means that I write about magazines, books, movies, etc.

First magazine that I would like to recommend is PUSH IT magazine -Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia-Herzegovina's 1st International style magazine!

http://pushitmagazine.com/

I ordered the first two issues online and they came in about a week, since they print it in LDN or at least that’s where they came from :)
The whole image is very
professional and you just can't put it down, when you start :) I think I got through them for at least 10 times!


This is the cover of the first issue..It's more a book-zine, than magazine I guess...

on the first few pages are interviews whit Balkan's artists (from models, photographers, DJs, to painters and graphic designers)...after this few pages there are only editorials...to the last page :) and really good ones..great photographs and styling and of course some great make up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment