Thursday 7 January 2010

7/365

It's me again! I must say that I have been a really good girl this year! I write this blog every day, I went running twice (once in high heels to catch cheaper parking, which btw i didn't catch 'cause they cheat - their hour is 10 minutes early!, so I'm not sure this counts) and I'm enjoying myself!

But there is another new year's resolution I came up with now...I won't use even one plastic bottle this whole year (those that I already have at home don't count - i just won't buy any new ones - of course I mean those with beverages, not those with shampoo and stuff... :)

And another one - wear all the clothes in my closet - mix and match! Yesterday I was reading a blog where the blogger had this 30 day challenge - not to wear the same thing twice (or at least in the same combination, 'cause you would have to have a lot of clothes for that..)
So I've decided to try it out myself...someday:) And I will post daily outfit here...

And so here is the first one:
Haha just joking! :) I'm having a snoozer (sleepover) at my boyfriend, and this is something i found in his closet to sleep in:)

1 comment: