Monday 11 January 2010

9/365

I have been so lazy lately! I'm behind with school work and with this blog. My eyes are shutting as I'm writing this and I'm in the middle of a shopping mall waiting for someone to stop by so I can make her/his hand and nails beautiful. Quite a job ain't it? :)

So what have I been up to?
As I wrote before we had a photoshoot yesterday. It was OK, maybe not what we all expected but some good pics will surely come out (I didn't see them yet).
I took my pattern to Mumino today so they will make me screen (I am not sure if this is the right word) so I can print it on fabric! Can't wait until thursday when I get it!
Tomorrow I have a presentation about a Slovenian company called Lisca and I still haven't corrected it!
I have lots and lots of school projects to do, but I just don't have the energy!

So here I am feeling sorry for myself :)

Good thing is that I have a new sweater! And a t-shirt. And sun glasses. And another shirt;)

You will hear from me soon, hopefuly next time in a better mood and with a lot of energy to share ( today I gave you the last drops of it;)

Something to put me in better mood - me and Matej in Morroco :)

No comments:

Post a Comment