Monday 4 January 2010

4/365

It snowing outside! Isn't that great! I love white all around me and the lights on christmas tree still on:)

Right now I am sooooo hungry, but I just don't know what to cook... I was thinking soya and some fries...but I'm just too lazy! hihi.. maybe just some bread? oh wait..i think we don't have it...

well this is actually a post about my work - make up :)
we did this shooting in late november with one of the best young photographers Žiga Mihelčič, we also had a great stylist Maja Lazar and hairstylist, who doesn't want to be named. And I must not forget about our models - Katarina, Nataša and Nika.
I would, again, like to thank you all very very much!

The theme was dolls and beauty in a piece of a mirror:) hope you like it and please comment!





I'm going to make my loverboy and me some soya! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment