Saturday 2 January 2010

2/365

happy new year!!!

it's already 2/1/2010 and I still didn't go running :)

but here I am writing my second post, so I guess I am fulfilling my resolutions :)

this post is about make up... I was reading a book about Audrey Hepburn - A Life in Pictures, who is one of my favorite actress and certainly a woman with style. Her beauty is everlasting and that is why I chose one of her picures and used her make up for inspiration.

I have acomplished far more tthan I had ever hoped. Most of the time it happened to me without my ever seeking it.

Audrey Hepburn


1955/Italy/Portrait by Philippe Halsman for a cover of Life magazine
*when I was surfing the internet to find this picture I also saw that it was later used for a book that was written by her son - his memories of her.

And this is me :)

I used a black liner and a liner brush from Paris Berlin and lip liner and lipstick from Oriflame.
Hope u like it! Tell me what you think!

1 comment: